While we do our best to ensure all patterns are tested by several Certified Instructors in advance of printing, we are human, and therefore occasionally there is an error found in the 1st print. Thank you for your understanding.
- Calm Seas - First print only - Page 18-21, diagrams for steps 28 & 29
- In Flight - First print only -Page 6 - Throw Size only - Medium Squares should be cut 3 1/2" x 4 1/4" (listed correct on Page 4).
- Jenn's Journey - First print only -Diagrams for steps 28 and 29 should show Part A ruler. Verbiage is correct. Jenn's Journey - First print only (purchased September 2017-October 2017), all future printings have the corrections. Page 3, cutting table has 2 minor errors; Block B, Color 1, Round 5, should be 5 1/4" instead of 5". 5" will make it however 5 1/4" will allow for more trimming. Block C, Color 5, Round 3, should be 3 1/4" instead of 4 1/4", 4 1/4" will be okay, but extra waste. Page 11, step 22, corrected diagram
- Liberty Court - First print only - Page 7 and 8 - Fabric flipped between the pages. Correct shown in red in download.
- Periwinkle Swirl - First print only - Pages 23, 24, 26, 27 - Correction on Double Corner Beam count. The count is correct in overview and cutting. However, the totals are mistyped in pages 23,24, 26, and 27. Download new pages below. Corrections in Red.
- Sparkle - First print only -Page 2- Throw Size only - Sparkle Rambler Block - Combo A & B - Throw size requires 32 not 24. Page 4 - Twin Size only - V Chain Block - V Star Corner Unit - Will need (8) 2 1/2' x WOF Strips
- Spring Bouquet - First print only - Page 23-24, Steps 72 & 73 - Grayscale coloring of units was revised - Download new page for correct diagrams.
SEE THE DOWNLOADS BELOW FOR CORRECTED PAGES.
For MODERN 180 patterns, see https://deb-tuckers-studio-180-design.myshopify.com/pages/pattern-revisions